BiographyHe has 20 years experience in banking both in legal department and bank recovery for both corporate and retail clients. He joined FAB Bank in legal and Mashreq Bank in the field of Recovery. He has expertise in commercial, real estate, civil and penal laws. He is good in negotiation and has expertise in closing any deal.
His main focus in the area as follows-
- Actively lead, engage and develop the team to manage daily and future volumes to meet quality and productivity outcomes, whilst ensuring exceptional customer/planner/adviser service levels
- Provide expertise and assistance in managing the working relationship with support areas to drive the analysis of root causes, the results of quality audits, solution design and process improvement.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing operational teams in a customer facing environment and driving a collaborative, high performance culture Project.
- Developed best practice Recovery approaches to facilitate RTW and rehabilitation outcomes.
- Demonstrated awareness of relevant commercial and socio-economic factors and influences when making claims management decisions and recommendations.
He had a 5 years Bachelors of Law from Cairo University (Faculty of Law).